Sunday, September 7, 2008

Best friends

This is Candy and Anala's first visit since she was born 6 weeks ago. Candy and I have been best friends for just about 12 years now. We met walking our kids to school in the mornings for Kindergarten. She says I was a good little mormon girl and she ruined me. We always have a great time together when we get a chance to hang out.
This is her son Xavior he has always been like a second son to me. And he considers my kids his siblings. Just one big happy family. Candy said that before we met she used to see me walk by with my kids and know she had about 10 min. to get to the school. She use to say to her son. "There goes that lady come on. we got 10 min move your butt." After awhile she and Xavior started walking with us and from then on we were best friends.

No comments: